JStationery doesn't have an email address or a phone number on their website, so I was unsure if anybody would actually reply to my email. To my surprise, one day later, Ray emailed me back telling me that they would reship the package. Yay! I was surprised at the speed at which they solved my problem and how stress free it is. I'm used to how Columbia deals with problems... which is basically either denying that anything happened or shuffling you off to someone else. So thank you JStationery for making a college student's life less stressful, especially during midterm season!
I am looking forward to buying from JStationery again. Although the choices are very limited and the website could be better designed (if I didn't know people who have bought from JStationery, I would have avoided the site because it doesn't look very professional...), the prices are comparable or cheaper than other online Japanese stores. And the customer service, which in my opinion is the most important, is wonderful!
- GREAT customer service - solved my problem quickly and efficiently
- Comparable or cheaper (pens that are usually $3 on other sites are $2.80 here)
- Free shipping over $20
- Not very professional website
- Stuff restocked very slowly
- Does not give tracking number except if you use PayPal (I think... I might be wrong, but I don't want to risk it)
I got so caught up in talking about JStationery that I haven't talked about what I got yet! I got some nice pens, so will post about them tomorrow.