Thursday, February 24, 2011

0 JStationery Haul

As promised yesterday, here are pictures of my JStationery order!

JStationery Haul 1

I got the Pilot Hi-Tec-C Multipen 5 Color Body in Clear Silver along with 0.4mm cartridges of ブルーブラック (Blue Black), アクアブルー (Aqua Blue), アップルグリーン (Apple Green), チエリーピンク (Cherry Pink), アプリコットオレンジ (Apricot Orange). It's so much fun to play with! It's also my first multipen ever, so it's super cool!

I also bought two Pilot Hi-Tec-C 0.4mm in both Tomato Red and Sapphire Blue. I love the Tomato Red color! I needed a red pen but I was really reluctant to get one because, as a student, red is somewhat of a traumatizing color for me. The last pen pictured is the Pentel Slicci 0.3mm in Purple. I've never actually tried a 0.3mm tip pen before, but I think it's a little too fine for me. =( I do like that it feels pretty sturdy though!

JStationary Haul 2

Expect reviews of these pens to come soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment